Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Java Automation Engineer
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina, 28282
Term: 12 months
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents programs using Agile development practices.
- Maintains broad knowledge of other technology engineering disciplines and collaborating with other key experts to ensure we are making the right technology choices for the client.
- Translates advanced technology experience, an in-depth knowledge of the organizations tactical and strategic business objectives, the enterprise technological environment, the organization structure, and strategic technological opportunities and requirements into technical engineering solutions.
- Responsible for being an expert resource for architects in the development of target architectures to ensure that they can be properly designed and implemented through sound engineering practices.
- Maintains knowledge of industry best practices and new technologies and recommends innovations that enhance operations and/or provide a competitive advantage to the organization.
- Provides expert counsel to senior technology leadership and advises and mentors others with the goal of knowledge transfer.
- Represents the client to external industry groups, influencing industry standards.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 7+ years of software engineering experience??????
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on Software Engineering/Development experience in Core Java, Object-oriented analysis and design technique
- Strong hands on experience in writing JAVA based web services and good understanding of micro services architecture
- Hands-on experience using Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber, Junit and TestNG with fluent Java coding
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration (CI) and experience working with build and release tools such as Jenkins, Maven
- Experience with code version systems like SVN, Git
- Excellent communication, documentation and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with some of the common performance test tools (e.g. JMeter, LoadRunner, etc.)
- Experience with mainstream defect tracking tools and test management tools
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- 4+ years’ experience testing applications
- Knowledge of best practices in software quality testing
- Experience with a variety of testing methodologies, including API Testing, Integration Testing, Behavior Driven Development, and Test Driven Development.
- Good knowledge and hands-on experience with following technologies:
- Oracle /SQL Server
- LINUX system
- Financial industry experience
- An industry-standard technology certification
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills