Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Test Automation Engineer
Location: Dimondale Michigan 48821
Term: 4 months
- Use automation test tools to develop and maintain automated test artifacts.
- Contribute to the sections of automated test plan.
- Complete sections of maintenance plan for automated test scripts as assigned.
- Plan, develop and execute automated functional and performance test scripts.
- Capture, analyze and report test results to managers and project executives.
- Log and track defects.
- Maintain automation script repository.
- Obtain application authentication and authorization for automated testing in all environments.
- Conduct automated role-based testing.
- Contribute to work estimates as necessary.
- Execute testing data management plan activities.
- Consistently provide high quality analysis of assigned issues.
- Expand functional/data model knowledge of application.
- Seek and share ways to improve test processes via the use of automation.
- Assist in evaluating and maintaining automation tools, as necessary.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 3+ years of experience in development using Object Oriented Programming Language such as VB or Java. Must provide detail of experience on project work.
- 1+ year of experience in Automated Test Strategy Development for large organizations encompassing complex application frameworks.
- 1+ year of experience in using an Automation Tool like Worksoft or QTP or UFT. Selenium does not meet this requirement.
- 1+ year of Application Testing experience.
- 1+ year of experience in using defect tracking tools.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight timelines and diagnose and resolve complex problems quickly in a team environment.
- Ability to document and adhere to design process.
- Effective communication skills to coordinate with team and lead about status and issues.
- Working with testing phases of the SDLC.
- Ability to follow directions precisely from documentation or verbal instructions.
Even better if you have:
- 2+ year of experience with creating and maintaining MySQL databases.
- Knowledge of SAP.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!