Job Type: Permanent
This position is responsible for implementing the test approach and strategy for test automation and test analytics; and enforcing test quality standards
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree and 4 years Information Technology experience OR Technical Certification and/or College Courses and 6-year Information Technology experience OR 8 years Information Technology experience.
- Technologies testing.
- Application and infrastructure integration.
- Iterative / Agile / Scrum development.
- Test automation.
- Usability testing.
- SDLC Methodology - Agile / Scrum / Iterative Development.
- Testing methodologies.
- Test reporting and trend analysis.
- Ability to execute.
- Detail oriented and excellent Interpersonal skills
- Address problems and escalate appropriately.
- Problem solving and analytical thinking.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or Information Technology.
- Experience in leading overall Test automation Strategy, building, enhancing and integrating test automation frameworks with other tools and technology and CICD pipeline
- Hands-on selenium experience with Java is required
- Experience in leading overall design and development of Automated Test Script for various technologies including Web/API, Mobile, legacy and Desktop applications