Job Title: Terraform Developer
Location: Atlanta, GA or Dallas, TX or US Remote.
Job Description: Terraform Developer will be a technical expert for Infrastructure Automation on the cloud platforms (AWS/Azure/GCP) IaC practices within the organization, providing solutions and technical implementation aligned with the automation program objectives.
- Delivers new automation to reduce/remove manual effort for infrastructure/software deployments and configuration.
- Design, build, and automate solutions centered on the Kubernetes container orchestration platform and its ecosystem of project.
- Use Terraform tools and framework for developing automation of application deployment and configuration and develop reliability tools and frameworks.
- Provide input and consulting on application and infrastructure resiliency and scaling to the enterprise level.
- Work with development teams to shape the architecture, design, and implementations of new and existing systems to enhance their reliability, performance, efficiency, and scalability.
- 8+ years of proven experience in developing cloud automation projects either on Azure or AWS or GCP cloud platforms.
- 4+ or more years of experience with Infrastructure as Code (IaC), Pipeline as Code (PaC), automated single click deployment, configuration management with large/mid-size applications via extensive Terraform scripting on Azure or AWS or GCP cloud platforms.
- Strong knowledge of DevOps including writing pipelines, using various config management, using source control/repository tools, etc.
- Proven working experience on Orchestration environments like Kubernetes, Dockers, preferably an administration level expertise.
- Good knowledge of cloud foundational components such as identity and access management (IAM), Network and Infrastructure, etc.
- Good experience in working on an agile scrum project delivery while adopting scrum ceremonies (backlog grooming, planning, daily standups, retrospective and review/demo)
- Good knowledge of Linux administration and virtualization.
- HashiCorp Certified: Terraform Associate
- Certified DevOps Professional
- Certified Kubernetes Administrator
- Bachelor of Science