Length: 12 Months
Our client, an animal pharmaceutical company, is seeking a TEM Analyst to work with the Network Circuit Provisioning and Expense Management Teams.
- Responsibility for the Telecommunications Billing Accounts Payables including billing analysis, reporting, dispute resolution and on time payment.
- Performs complex invoice analysis to identify errors, discrepancies and opportunities for savings.
- Reconciles telecom inventory to invoices. Accounts consist of Voice and Data services.
- Also responsible for the Inventory Build in TEMS and ensure appropriate allocation of network related charges and related cost recovery.
- Forecasting of telecom spend and savings
- Reduce telecom monthly spend for all voice and data services through analysis and automation
- Knowledge of Ariba, Peoplesoft, SAP software or similar software used for telecommunications and data expense management which consolidates the functions of all telecom billing and provisioning to streamline the bill paying and ordering process as well as contract management
- Responsible Technology Manager (RTM) for TEMS application Tracking and monitoring ROI on all Projects involving circuits and/or local services
- Manage Carrier disputes and resolution
- Develop and implement synergies between Network Provisioning and Expense Management
- Bachelor's degree
- Min 5 years of experience in telecommunications and carrier billing analysis as well as TEMS (Telecommunications Expense Management software)
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal) and ability to work both independently and in a group
- Strong financial acumen
- Expert knowledge of voice services and ability to work with service providers to deliver solutions
- Expert knowledge of data services
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (particularly Excel)
- Basic knowledge of mobility services and billing
- Basic understanding of converged voice and data networks
- Should have demonstrated behaviors as a team player, critical thinking skills, and accountability
- Strong ability to create and review repeatable processes and recommend changes for efficiency
- Strong ability to drive carrier relationships and escalate issues when identified.
- Ability to analyze carrier invoices and identify savings opportunities
- Skills: TEMs, telecom expense management, telecom billing analyst, billing, excel, telecommunications