Position: Telecom Specialist (Remote)
Location: Atlanta, GA 30302
Term: 3 months
- Lead the system deployment of VOIP system security across the system. This includes but not limited to configuration of the Cisco Unity Connection and Cisco Expressway. Also includes modifying the current Jabber configuration to ensure function within a split-brain environment.
- Collect relevant data from all pertinent systems to be used as part of the implementation.
- Testing and validation of the system.
- Identify and ability to implement enhanced security functionality within the system.
- Provide operational support associated with post deployment.
- Participate in project meetings.
- Provide system documentation and handoff.
- Tune the environment to ensure the continued high performance of the system.
- Implement ability for users to change web application passwords in Jabber. Configure Jabber to work in a split-brain environment. Enable and troubleshoot transversal subzones.
- Some after-hours and/or weekend work will be necessary as part of the implementation.
- Occasional on-site visits may be required to provide operational support.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5 years’ of experience in the design, installation and configuration of large-scale voice communications hardware and software.
- 5 years’ of experience and understanding of firewall policies and stateful connections.
- 5 years’ of experience and deep knowledge of network security, best practices and protocols.
- 5 years’ of experience with networking protocols including TCP/IP, QSIG, SIP, H323, MGCP and SCCP voice networking topologies.
- 5 years’ of experience configuring voice gateways that include dial peers, SRST, SIP, H323 and MGCP protocols.
- 5 years’ of experience and knowledge of VOIP encryption using Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) over TSL and knowledge of Secure Real-Time Transport Protocol (SRTP).
- 5 years’ of experience and familiarity with HIPPA, SOX, GLBA and PCI or other compliance guidelines.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certification.
Even better if you have:
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) certification.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!