Position: Telecom Materials Coordinator
Location: Edinburg, VA
Duration: 12 Months.
Our client, a leading telecommunication provider is seeking an Telecom Materials Coordinator to work on a team of OSP project leads to ensure the timely, safe, and cost effective construction of client outside plant projects include all OSP engineering work orders in client’s network consisting of the copper, coax, or fiber network. The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years of telecom materials coordination experience.
- Build pick tickets in excel based of off information given from construction.
- Coordinate material pick-ups with contractors and warehouse personnel.
- Understand and interpret information entered into construction contractor’s material consumption reports, including but not limited to analysis to find material discrepancies.
- Pull reports from Smartsheet and enter contractor’s consumption into AX.
- Perform material reconciliation on materials after job is complete.
- Verify contractors counts during cycle counts and biannually inventory counts and work with contractor to resolve variances.
- Send out weekly reports to contractors for consumption.
- 1-2 years of OSP materials coordination/management experience
- 1 years of project coordination experience
- Familiar with redlines and I also as-built prints from construction/engineering
- Experience managing multiple complex technical projects simultaneously
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and matrix management
- Detailed oriented and strong organizational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Education: Associates Degree with Related work Experience