Position: Telecom Document Management Specialist
Duration: 6 months- possible extension
Our client, a national leader in telecommunications infrastructure construction is seeking a Document Management Specialist who will be responsible for quality checking all construction and engineering documentation prior to billing the customer to ensure all files are accurate and up-to-date. This position supports the office Operation team and works with personnel within various departments.
- Review and quality check all construction drawings.
- Review and quality check all engineering submittals.
- Review and quality check all material needs.
- Perform other duties as required and/or assigned.
- 4 plus years of telecommunications construction experience
- 3 plus years of experience proofreading and quality checking telecom construction and engineering documentation
- 2 plus years of experience review telecom construction drawings
- Strong attention to detail, with the ability to identify discrepancies.
- Advance Excel experience including ability to review .
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to identify and distinguish colors.
- High School Diploma, or equivalent