Terrific Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
Position: Technology Specialist Level IV
Location: Neenah, WI, 54956
Term: 5 months
Purpose: Support the day to day operations of PC and networking equipment for the manufacturing location. Coordinate small to medium size IT projects for the mill and contribute to large IT projects. You will work with the ITS Infrastructure Coordination & Delivery Manager and may take functional work direction from others at the facility. Primary customers will be the site personnel in the office and manufacturing areas. Key stakeholder and working relationships will be established with engineering, infrastructure, and the business depending on the assignment and project scope.
- PC Support Handles site specific help desk problems that require an office/desk visit.
- LAN Administration Support performs requests/setup for new employee accounts (LAN, email, etc. ).
- Network Support Installs all new network equipment with assistance from Network Operations team.
- PC Deployment Performs imaging on new PC including software installation.
- Surplus Coordination
- Document and coordinate IT hardware surplus equipment process for inventory purposes.
- Server Support/Maintenance Plans and perform maintenance activities with assistance from the Server team as needed.
- Maintain site Business Continuity Plan for ITS.
- Maintain 1 - 5 year ITS plan.
- Ensure that the LAN and related computer systems are in compliance with established control procedures
- Demonstrate a commitment to quality performance through personal example by adopting a customer-based philosophy in the level of service provided
- Demonstrate an analytical and systematic approach to problem solving.
- Facilitate collaboration between stakeholders who share common objectives. Rapidly absorbs new technical information and applies it effectively.
- Laptop installations for New Hires, Co-ops, Interns
- •Network - design, installation, trouble-shooting
Basic Qualifications: High School Degree or GED
- 10 + years of applied experience with demonstrated skills described defined below.
- Troubleshooting and solving basic computer issues, familiar with Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 2003/2008 Server, SQL Server 2003/2008, Cisco Networking, LAN networks, Wireless networks, Firewalls, Microsoft Office products, and SharePoint.
- Ability to address Customer needs (Customer Service)
- OS Experience = Windows 7 and 10 o Office 2016 o Office 365 o Skype o TEAMS o OneNote o OneDrive o Active Directory o Service-Now
- Server - some exposure, ability to work with Server Team to complete patching requirements
- •Knowledge of Network Equipment (router, switches, AP's, redundancy, stacking, fiber, copper)
- Nice to Have knowledge/experience with Service-Now
- Nice to have knowledge/experience with SCCM