Contract / Contract-to-Hire
Our exciting global SaaS Identity leader is continuing hyper growth and seeking a Business Technology Program and Project Manager with expertise in BI Data programs.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Business Technology program and project management with demonstrated expertise delivering cross functional data programs related to data quality, governance and analytics. They will be responsible for ensuring clarity of project and program goals and outlining the execution plans to achieve them.
- Work with cross functional teams on data quality, standardization, centralization, and governance initiatives
- Facilitate effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across the organization with many competing priorities
- Take a hands-on and proactive approach to unblock progress and introduce efficiencies; actively manage risks
- Employ strong communication strategies to establish effective partnerships providing clear and crisp transparency to the status and progress of initiatives at all levels of the organization
- 8+ years of experience in project or program management in a BT organization with a focus on data quality, governance and analytics
- 2+ years hands-on Scrum Leader experience
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate up and down the organization
- Solid technical and functional aptitude in the data, insights and analytics space; experience working hand-in-hand with business technology product owners, data engineers and data analysts.
- Self-starter – able to work well in an ambiguous and constantly changing, fast paced environment
- Thrives in a dynamic environment with a high rate of change
Education and Training:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Training in Agile and Scrum