Title: Technology - Product Manager 2
- Understand markets, competition, and user requirements in depth.
- Launch new products and features, test their performance, and iterate quickly
- Conduct market and customer research to identify potential features or releases
- Manage the roadmap, prioritize product opportunities, refine feature ideas and maintain existing features to drive business goals
- Work collaboratively with engineering, marketing, legal, UX, and other teams on cutting edge technologies
- The Product Manager is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including: defining the product vision, gathering and prioritizing requirements, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure goals are met.
- Develops business plan for products and participates in all phases of the product development lifecycle, including analysis, design, testing and integration of products
- Define learning agenda and key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure success/failure and velocity trends (burn up/burn down charts)
- Influence others without direct reporting relationship/responsibility.
- Assess own ideas and persuades others; gains support and commitment from others; mobilizes people to take action.
- Anticipate and accept changing roles, directions, and work processes.
- Effectively explore alternative approaches and solutions and to gain support and acceptance of all parties.
- Ability to communicate to all levels of management
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience
- Must be an expert user of word processing, spreadsheet, database, graphic presentations, and project management software
- Requires 4 - 8 years of technical product management experience such as creating strategic product roadmaps and working with cross-functional teams.
- Familiarity with agile software development methodologies is also a plus
- Experience driving product vision, go-to-market strategy, and design discussions