Location: San Francisco Bay Area; Phoenix, Minneapolis, Charlotte, New York, New Jersey
Type: Long-term Contract
- Strong experience in working different integration connectors/libraries & design patterns
- Significant experience (8-10 yrs) in software development, with special emphasis in areas including API development, integration tools such as Talend, WSO2, Mule or APIGEE.
- Practical familiarity with architecture work, systems or application design and development.
- Demonstrated expertise with APIs, webhooks, docker and web technologies.
- Success in nurturing, engaging with, and growing large technical communities.
- Strong knowledge of various authentication and authorization techniques.
Developer advocate (API focused)
- Deep knowledge of API technologies/techniques REST and/or other webservices.
- Strong experience in software development(8-10 Yrs) and concepts in multiple languages(Must be comfortable with at least 2 – ex Java, python, NodeJS).
- Demonstrated history of participating in open source software development and history of creating non-trivial simple application in Java, .Net, Ruby, python or other scripting languages.
- Strong experience in supporting products that rely on APIs and webservice
- Previous experience in Sales engineering or technical support.
- Experience with JSON, XML and SOA/integration technologies
Developer advocate (Developer experience/Product manager with development experience)
- Strong experience in maintaining and managing product documentation.
- Strong experience with SDK/APIs and building sandbox.
- Ability to deliver audience-focused technical presentations, and to curate and build hands-on technical content.
- Acting as an Ambassador, build long-term relationships with Builders and their communities, collecting insights to help shape the bank's go-to-market strategy, api, and products.
- Develop new and authentic content to help attract audience to try out the bank's API’s and services.
- Keep up with new technical skills, always maintaining a baseline understanding of the latest integration tools and technologies, and then adding breadth and depth as required by your passions and by your audience's needs.
- Always looking for opportunities to maximize customer value and constantly driving efficiencies on processes.
- Passion to teach and share. Ability to simplify complex topics and tailoring your message to the needs of your audience.
- Gaining industry recognition and credibility as a regular attendee and speaker at technology conferences and shows.
- Build feature rich, easy to follow examples and documentation highlighting our APIs and product offerings.
- Curating, developing and delivering compelling presentations, sample solutions, and discussions to help drive awareness and adoption of WFG APIs and services offerings.
- Creating and maintaining relevant content (demos, videos, blogs, screencasts, books, and other mediums), covering API and services.
- Provide guidance, technical expertise and training to developers for areas such as API usage/implementation, Software development kit (SDK) utilization and overall implementation fundamentals.
- Continuing to identify leads for potential partnerships and customer opportunities.
- Significant experience working in a technology advocate role.
- Strong knowledge and experience with integration tools/connectors, application development platforms, and popular programming languages (Must be familiar and comfortable with at least 2 or more programming languages
- Outstanding public speaking, content creation, and presentation skills (in person and online), and experience working with technical communities
- Willingness to travel and ability to work autonomously
- Able to work in a diverse team
- Superior oral and written communication skills