TITLE: Technology - Data Warehouse Specialist
TERM: 12 Months Duration
LOCATION: Jacksonville, FL / Remote
- 4-6 years of experience in ETL Development utilizing Informatica DEI Developer/IICS (Informatica PowerCenter Experience will be considered)
- 4-6 years of Informatica PowerExchange Development Experience
- Strong SQL expertise
- Strong understanding of Database Concepts and experience in Oracle 19c Database framework (PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, etc.)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong understanding of ETL Development best practices and Star Schema Designs 1
- Experience in performance tuning in SQL and Informatica Toolsets (DEI Developer, IICS).
- Proven ability to work independently in a dynamic environment with multiple assigned projects and tasks.
- Outstanding ability to communicate, both verbally and in writing.
- Assist with overall analysis, design and development of ETL processes to support project requirements
- Document new designs and/or changes utilizing Microsoft Word
- Analyze code developed in Oracle stored procedures and/or packages and re-write and/or modify code as necessary utilizing the Informatica DEI Developer/IICS platform
- Develop Informatica DEI Developer/IICS mappings, SQL/stored procedures as well as data maps for PowerExchange
- Performs unit testing, QA, and work with business partners and other developers to resolve any issues discovered during UAT
- Review ETL performance and conducts performance tuning as required on mappings / workflows or SQL.
- Serve as Informatica DEI Developer/IICS Tool SME by assisting other developers with general questions about the tool
- Works with DBA/Application Administrator, as needed, to promote mappings/workflows between Development and QA environment
Apply with MATRIX today!