• Manage Technology Compliance for the department
• Interface with the technology and business stakeholders at all levels of organization including senior leadership team
• Be an advisor to the technology staff for addressing technology risk and develop and execute corrective action plans
• Assist in interpreting the regulatory compliance requirements as applicable to the department
• Oversee audit interactions, ensuring that the response and corrective action from technology teams are prompt and accurate.
• Maintain Controls Scorecards
• Present the controls scorecards, plans and the progress to the senior steering committee
• 10+ years of experience in software development or technology risk & controls, and project management.
• Strongly prefer experience as a Technology Control Officer or a Risk & Controls Analyst.
• A thorough understanding of SDLC and Software Development risks and issues management
• Experience or a good understanding of IS & Controls processes including Issue Management, VA, MCA/QRA, Data Privacy, Secure SDLC, and internal and external Audit.
• Experience of working in a large sized financial institution.
• Excellent written and spoken communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work with global teams.
• Proficiency in Microsoft - Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint and SharePoint
• Prefer CISA, CISM, CRISC, and/or CISSP certifications.