Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Technology Business Systems Associate
Location: CHARLOTTE, North Carolina, 28202
Term: 6 months
- Participate in researching and evaluating complex transactions and referrals in order to prevent and detect fraud activities, policy violations, and merchant disputes with low to high risk within fraud and claims functional area.
- Evaluate basic technical business problems that can be resolved with automated systems ranging from basic to moderate levels of complexity.
- Receive direction from supervisors and assist in development of guidelines for the use of result tracking systems.
- Coordinate project plans, schedules, and budgets within technology business systems operations.
- Interact with experienced Business Systems Consultants on revising existing automated systems that are cost effective and meeting business requirements.
- Work with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and make necessary changes to the database.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Commercial Real Estate experience, specifically with CRE loan documentation analysis and interpretation.
- 6+ months of Business Systems Data experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.