Opportunity in Highly Demanded Healthcare Field!
Position: Technical Writer II
Hourly Rate: $ 25.0/hr.
Term: 5 months
- Draft and edit scripts following a set process and formula
- Accommodate client copy requests and needs while maintaining the Ask Emma voice and tone
- Respond and adapt to feedback from both the Creative Director and clients
- Mark up needed edits to client reference sheets in Adobe Reader and work with the Illustrators to ensure timely delivery of projects
- Potentially help review and audit videos during the production process
- Check in with the Creative Director and Project Manager on a daily basis to discuss project progress and priorities
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in English
- Demonstrated ability to write strong copy adhering to the rules of the branded product
- Close attention to detail
- Ability to work on multiple projects with varying deadlines at once
- Strong communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word
- Familiarity with Adobe Reader editing / commenting tools
- Previous knowledge of benefits information (e.g. medical plan terminology, how a HSA / HRA / FSA works, etc.) is a plus, but not required
- Ability and willingness to research unfamiliar benefits information topics and apply that knowledge to projects
If this looks like a perfect fit, apply today!