Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Content Developer
Location: Des Moines IA
Term: 6 months
Performs all or a combination of the following activities:
- Procedure Writer(Obtaining Approvals, Publishing)
- Publishes internal manuals, materials, and/or other documentation related procedures/policies; edits, reformats, and publishes moderately complex web content in accordance client standards/branding;
- Obtain appropriate approvals from management and governance teams (ORM,RECOR, Legal)
- Facilitates certification process.
- Maintain document/procedure library and repository.
- Drafts, edits and formats moderately complex to complex technical manuals, project and/or other technical documentation.
- Drafts and/or edits moderately complex web content.
- Researches, analyzes and translates technical information for technical and non-technical users.
- Authors original content from information supplied by others or gathered directly.
- Conducts audience analysis for moderately complex to complex problems and projects.
- Edits technical documentation authored by others and ensures documentation is in compliance with internal standards and external regulations.
- May participate in establishing documentation guidelines.
- May create and present graphical technical presentations.
- Provides guidance to less experienced technical writers
- 3+ years technical documentation and publication experience.
- Procedure writing