• Collaborate with subject-matter experts on presentation of specialized topics
• Determine the clearest and most logical way to present information for greatest reader comprehension
• Analyze information required for the development or update of policy, procedure, application, and form documentation
• Review and/or copyedit content
• Expected to work multiple documentation workstreams
• Participates in other assigned projects as required
• Bachelor’s Degree (IT focused preferred)
• Proven experience as technical writer
• Proficient in MS Office Suite (especially MS Excel, MS Word), Visio, and similar tools
• Understanding of application development methodologies
• Familiarity with operating systems like Windows, Linux, and MS SQL Server database systems
• Operates with a sense of urgency and ability to prioritize workloads to meet demands
• Knowledge of Power BI and Python is a plus.
• Honesty & Integrity – Conducts business ethically with a commitment to excellence.
• Interpersonal & People Skills – Gains the trust and respect of executive management and departmental heads.
• Excellent Communication Skills – Master communicator capable to translating complex ideas to various audiences.
• Highly Organized & Multi-tasking – Possessor of effective time management skills.