Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Technical Writer
Location: Dallas, Texas, 75201
Term: 4 Weeks (4/19/2021 - 5/15/2021)
- Responsible for developing content including, but not limited to case studies, executive summaries, professional profiles and marketing copy.
- Create a library of the most up-to-date information and resources for RFP work.
- Serve as copy editor for select marketing deliverables.
- Collaborate with DE&I directors and team members to gather relevant information for content development.
- Organize the proposal repository, templates and tools as required in a SharePoint library.
- Improve pursuit content and contributes to team’s toolkits.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- MUST be HYPER organized, Nice to have experience in the Diversity, Equity and Inclusion space, must be a self starter and able to distill complex language into a daily vernacular.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent from four-year and a minimum of four to six years of related experience and/or training.
- Commercial Real Estate, DE&I, Marketing and Corporate Communication background a plus.
- Proven understanding of Requests for Proposals and how to create a sophisticated and detailed response
- Experience with proposal writing for DE&I and/or societal issues a plus.
- Intellectual capacity to absorb and translate broad concepts and ideas into clear and logical communications.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Strong ability to write clearly, concisely, and effectively.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to internal clients.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents and data sets.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines under pressure.
- High degree of energy, assertiveness and creativity.
- Commitment to collaboration and teamwork.
- Unyielding attention to detail.