Fortune 500 company headquartered in Atlanta, GA is looking for a Technical Writer. You will act as a Technical Writer and produce documentation for Agile Scrum Teams. You will work closely with software developers, architects and other QA test engineers to deliver high quality documentation in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Develops knowledge of basic principles, theories and concepts of professional field Develops information gathering, research and analysis skills.
- Understands principles of technical communication:
- Has basic knowledge of information development tools EEO Statement Integrated into our shared values is our commitment to diversity.
- Committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential.
- Believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people.
- Concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability.
- Need experience with the following programs:
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Madcap Flare a MUST
- Version control tools
- Adobe Creative Cloud a plus
- Experience in Software technical content
- Experience in User guides, Installation guides, Configuration guides
- PADSS Content MAJOR plus
- Certification and audit information a plus
- Financial or Banking documentation experience a plus
- Experience writing with international teams a plus
- Single Source Authoring MAJOR plus
- Web design a plus
Apply with MATRIX Today!