Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company thats not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Technical Writer
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
Term: Up to 24 months
- Responsible for complex technical documentation tasks and projects with either a writing or editing focus.
- Provides mentoring and training to less experienced staff.
- Writing Focus: Uses advanced technical writing knowledge to write and maintain new/revised manuals, bulletins, implementation packages, and other technical documentation including online help screens and online documentation for intranet web sites.
- Acts as a liaison between client group and technical staff in overall web site design including the evaluation of specifications and preparation of functional and technical designs.
- Conducts complex problem and audience analysis, works with system and banking analysts to gather technical information, designs, and writes documentation.
- Editing Focus: Uses advanced technical editing knowledge to edit new manuals, bulletins, implementation packages, and other technical documentation including online help screens and online documentation for intranet web sites.
- Conducts complex problem analysis, works with technical writers to edit technical information.
- Develops and implements organizational and design guidelines
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Strong Technical writer with experience in delivering user manuals, job aids.
- Must have experience in getting KT from SMEs and document end to end system workflows in a manner that business can understand.
- Will take responsibility of creating and/or maintaining a knowledge center for Pricer and to maintain Pricer SharePoint.
- Take the responsibility of writing BRDs and release/BAU communications.