Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Technical Writer / Business Analyst
Location: San Francisco, CA or Phoenix, AZ
Term: 6 months
- Key role and expertise will be to serve as a Technical writer, which is needed to support and conduct interviews, develop ICS program efforts and strategy documentation, which is required as part of GLBA 501(b).
- Provides technical assistance and support in identifying, evaluating, or testing automated systems and related procedures.
- Gathers requirements or survey data from business users and maintains project forms.
- Assists in developing guidelines for use of result tracking systems.
- Performs quality checks of automated systems and updates project-tracking systems.
- Assists in capturing communication and information flow between business and technology teams.
- Exercises awareness and compliance with data accuracy, corporate policies and data security.
- Understand all groups around cyber sec and write program document
- Identify weak processes – begin pull together end to end processes and offer documentation.
- Regulatory – GLBA preferred.
- FAIR (risk framework).
- Six Sigma (do not need black belt but need Six Sigma experience)
- Process experience
- Wants someone who can do maturity assessments
- Highly collaborative