Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Technical Writer
Location: West Des Moines, IA
Term: 12 months
- Partners with clients to analyze audience and develop strategy to address technical documentation needs.
- Designs and develops complex technical documentation including: business requirements, technical and functional specifications and other technical project artifacts, manuals, technical presentations, technical training materials, and/or complex web content.
- Analyzes, recommends and documents technical or business procedures and best practices, identifying process gaps and offering alternatives.
- Actively participates in developing documentation strategy, policy and guidelines.
- May manage projects related to technical/business process implementation.
- May edit material authored by others.
- Provides guidance to less experienced technical writers.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 5+ years of technical documentation and publication experience
- Process definition and documentation experience
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of professional technical writing processes and tools
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills