Position: Technical Support Specialist
Location: New York, NY
Term: 3 Months
As our Technical Support Specialist, you will provide front-line high touch support and desktop assistance to our agents and staff in and around East End Hamptons Offices. You will be responsible for responding to various support requests such as troubleshooting our internal applications, OS installs, system upgrades, password resets, iOS and Android support, and many more.
* 1+ years of Help Desk/Support experience is preferred.
* This position requires you to have a car to travel from office to office.
* Expert knowledge of Windows OS 7-10, MS Office Suite, Mac OS x. Adobe Creative Suite knowledge is a plus.
* Android and IOS Mobile device expertise are required.
* Knowledge of Helpdesk and support ticketing systems and Active Directory is a must.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills along with strong troubleshooting skills are essential.
* Must possess an ability to be collaborative with and communicate clearly and effectively with all employees' types and levels.
* Must maintain a positive attitude and deliver excellent customer service.
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, continually evolving, and demanding environment.
* Must be open to a flexible work schedule and available for after-hours support as needed.
* Must be physically able to bend, stoop, climb, walk, lift & carry heavy objects (up to 40 lbs).