Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Technical Support Representative
Location: Richmond, VA 23219
Term: 10 months
- Provide 1st level support to the company’s proprietary Voter Registration System and other systems.
- Administer access to the company systems.
- Provide deskside support to company staff, to include hardware and software installation/troubleshooting.
- Answer System Support hotline to provide technical support and direction.
- Maintain company’s technical knowledge base, including updating and creating knowledge base articles.
- Maintain Agency assets via company’s asset management system.
- Manage ticket queues, and following up on open tickets.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
- Perform other support related tasks as assigned.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 4+ years of experience in Windows desktop support.
- 4+ years of experience installing/troubleshooting hardware and software.
- 4+ years of experience with an asset management system.
- Possess exceptional customer service skills.
- Ability to relay technical information to non-technical users.
Even better if you have:
- Microsoft and/or Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) certifications.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!