We are looking for a Technical Support Analyst to join our team for a long-term contract opportunity. This will be a shift position and will require availability to work 10-12 hour shifts. You will be working in the Operations and Customer Center which is the 24/7 support for all of IT. You will responsible for a broad scope of operational support and install, move, add, and change (IMAC) requests supporting the IT infrastructure in the Operations and Customer Center (OCC). Additional responsibilities as follows:
- Monitor, maintain, and troubleshoot OCC VDI infrastructure using VMWare and Teradici tools provided.
- Monitor, maintain, and troubleshoot OCC Radio infrastructure coordinating with ATL Radio, Radio Shop and vendor Zetron.
- Maintain and troubleshoot A/V infrastructure provided by Baker Audio, escalating when necessary.
- Entitle, install, maintain, test, and troubleshoot, operating systems and other systems software products.
- Configure, install, maintain, test, and troubleshoot hardware systems.
- Complete work orders as assigned.
- Create and monitor network/local print queues for all printers.
- Implement changes to platforms with minimal impact to the business by following established OCC procedures for VDI and physical infrastructures.
- Write, submit, and perform RFCs for OCC Solution Center work as assigned.
- Coordinate external vendor services.
You should have the following skills:
- Knowledge of multiple operating systems, systems integration, systems architecture, programming languages, and demonstrated knowledge of the field environment.
- Experience with VMWare and VDI infrastructure desired.
- Experience with multiple ServiceNow modules is desired. (Incident, Change, Asset, Request)
- Ability to work rotating schedules to accommodate 24x7x365 support is required.
- Must be able to move, on a regular basis, large equipment that weighs up to 30 pounds.