Location: CA, WI
The Technical Support Analyst is an opportunity for an individual to obtain hands-on experience in a dynamic environment. This position requires both technical and exceptional interpersonal skills. This role will be responsible for responding to operational break/fix scenarios, as well as upgrading and maintaining end user devices through regular refresh intervals and projects requiring new equipment. The Technical Support Analyst will work with other technical resources, adhere to procedures, workflows, and tools to provide exceptional support and customer service.
- Provide technical support with heavy emphasis on excellent customer service and methodical troubleshooting of IT related problems for onsite/remote users; including, but not limited to, software/hardware, such as mobile phones, laptops, PCs, and printers.
- Ticket queue management using ServiceNow.
- Perform extended or complex troubleshooting and participate in root cause analysis.
- Provide input on improving existing processes.
- Own incidents and follow through on behalf of the user, communicate progress in a timely manner, and keep user informed.
- Participate in recurring IT Support and Global Service Desk meetings and conference calls and provide input on how to improve customer satisfaction.
- Participate in IT and cross-functional team projects as a key resource for deploying, maintaining, and upgrading end user devices while focusing on customer experience.
- Maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
- Provide Audio and Visual conference room support and training for all onsite conference rooms.
- Act as point of contact for specific customer groups.
- Strong documentation skills and knowledgebase article management.
- Basic presentation skills; ability to present in small groups.
- Excellent communication skills with heavy focus on customer excellence and service delivery.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Self-motivated achiever who gains satisfaction from providing excellent customer service.
- Ability to apply analytical and critical thinking.
- Ability to work independently with little oversight and direction.
- Uphold company mission and values through accountability, innovation, integrity, quality, and teamwork.
- Support and comply with the company’s Quality Management System policies and procedures.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Ability to work nights and/or weekends, as needed.
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds for approximately 25% of a typical working day.
- Ability to work on a mobile device, tablet, or in front of a computer screen and/or perform typing for approximately 80% of a typical working day.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- 2+ years of previous IT Service Desk and/or call center experience.
- 2+ years of experience using and troubleshooting Outlook within a network environment (i.e., permissions, calendar sharing, delegation, etc.).
- 2+ years of Incident Management experience; including business expectations and company- communications.
- 2+ years of experience working with Microsoft based operating systems, with emphasis on Windows 10 and O365 suite of applications.
- 1+ year of experience with OKTA end-user administration or relevant technology.
- Professional working knowledge of active directory, creating user accounts, resetting passwords, creating groups, and security group administration.
- Proficient with Audio/Video technologies.
- Strong grasp of basic security principles and practices as it pertains to a business environment.
- Demonstrated ability to perform the Essential Duties of the position with or without accommodation.
- Authorization to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Experience using ServiceNow for IT Service Management.
- Experience supporting remote employees.
- Experience in healthcare or biotechnology.
- ITIL/HDI training and certification.
- Microsoft SCCM and Windows 10 expertise.