Terrific Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Technical Support
Location: Charlotte, NC 28262
Term: 3 months
- Handle technical troubleshooting calls
- Provides technical systems support and servicing to Treasury Management clients, supporting moderate to complex ecommerce products and services.
- Serves as the first point of client contact in providing support for routine technical questions and issues related to assigned applications, systems, products and services.
- Examples include inquiries regarding systems status and connectivity, application workflow, and technical mechanics of Treasury Management products and services.
- Uses various applications to troubleshoot and restore customer product functionality. Acts as a liaison between client and internal parties (client services, sales and relationship management, technology) to coordinate satisfactory resolution of technical issues.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Previous experience working in a Help Desk environment.
- Understanding of computer networking, including but not limited to local area networks, wide area networks, internet service provision, internet protocol, local machine and group security policies, firewalls and web proxy, content filtering.
- Advanced understanding of end-use operating systems, including Windows 7 and Apple OSX. Advanced understanding of commercial web browsers such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari.
- 2+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: technical support, e-commerce application support, or e-commerce development experience
- 1+ year of direct end-user support or customer service experience
- 4 year degree in business or technology related field, CompTIA A+ certification, Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP),Apple IOS certification, Network +, etc.
- Two years of experience requested.