Terrific Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Technical Support
Location: El Monte, California, 91731
Term: 3 months
- Will be handling technical support calls.
- Provides technical systems support and servicing to Treasury Management clients, supporting moderate to complex ecommerce products and services.
- Serves as the first point of client contact in providing support for routine technical questions and issues related to assigned applications, systems, products and services.
- Examples include inquiries regarding systems status and connectivity, application workflow, and technical mechanics of Treasury Management products and services.
- Uses various applications to troubleshoot and restore customer product functionality.
- Acts as a liaison between client and internal parties (client services, sales and relationship management, technology) to coordinate satisfactory resolution of technical issues.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills, along with previous experience working in a fast pace IT Help Desk environment is a must.
- A strong understanding of Active Directory, local machine and group security policies and computer networking, including but not limited to local area networks, wide area networks, firewalls and web proxy, content filtering desired.
- Advanced understanding of end-user operating systems, including Windows 10 and Apple OSX. Advance understanding of software installation and troubleshooting, including printer and scanner support.
- Advanced understanding of web browsers such as Microsoft Edge, Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari.
- 2+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: technical support, e-commerce application support, or e-commerce development experience
- 1+ year of direct end-user support or customer service experience
- 4 year degree in business or a technology related field
- CompTIA A+ certification, Network +, Microsoft Certified, Apple Certified.
- Two years of experience