Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Technical Support
Location: Richmond Virginia 23219
Term: 2 months
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 3+ years of experience and basic knowledge on setup, configuration, and maintenance of PC desktops, laptops, and related peripheral devices (printers, scanners, etc.).
- 3+ years of experience and basic knowledge of supporting Windows Operating System, Microsoft Office suite, Internet Web Browsers, Anti-Virus Software, and various commercial business software products.
- 3+ years of experience and basic knowledge with setup, configuration, and troubleshooting of mobile devices.
- 3+ years of experience and basic experience with the setup and support for IT presentations utilizing equipment and software.
- 3+ years of experience and basic experience with creating and providing IT training in person and/or through electronic media or paper.
- 3+ years of experience and basic experience with IT inventory control, ticketing system and reporting.
- 3+ years of experience and basic experience with analog and digital phone configuration and troubleshooting.
- Good understanding of Network and IT security.
- 3+ years of experience and working knowledge and experience with computer application installation, administration, and training.
- Must have professional and courteous attitude with customers, team members, and support vendors; and has the ability to communicate clearly and effectively with each.
- Excellent customer service skills and is teamwork oriented.
- Excellent problem solving skills and has the ability to utilize available resources to assess/resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Ability to create documentation on technical issues and solutions that are easy to understand.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. frequently and able to perform repetitive motion to include standing, sitting, reaching, lifting, walking, bending, and climbing.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!