Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Technical Support Analyst
Location: Charlotte, NC 28262
Term: 9 months
- This individual would be helping Trade Production Support team taking incoming emails for support requests/issues.
- The person may do high level research of the issue with some training, but will mainly be managing the mailbox, opening defects, assigning the issue to an SME, and following up with resolutions.
- Also entail creating reporting for metrics and trends.
- Perform triage of issues, open defects, manage incoming support requests.
- Acts as a liaison between the client area and technical organization by planning, conducting and completing an analysis of moderately complex business problems to be solved with automated systems.
- Provides technical assistance in identifying and evaluating automated systems and related procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements.
- Coordinates test plans and programming activities.
- Works with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs and recommend changes to the automated systems.
- Gathers data and prepares necessary reports.
- Updates reports and databases used by the client group.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 3+ years of business systems analysis experience, business systems design experience, or a combination of both demonstrated through work or military experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills