Our client is seeking an energetic, highly motivated, and talented Sales Representative to join their team for a contract to hire opportunity. In this 100% Remote role, you will sell our solution into U.S based companies. You will manage the entire sales process and identify prospective customers, lead generation and conversion.
- Identify prospective customers, lead generation and conversion
- Search new customers and provide product presentations to decision makers
- Effectively communicate implementation plans, sales progress, and status to both internal and customer organizations
- Support marketing events and campaigns
- Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships by interacting effectively at all levels of the client organization
- Develop materials in-line with specific sales and/or services opportunity requirements
- Participate on weekly sales meeting
- Clear understanding of products.
- Test and learn new features
- Design, develop and maintain presentation material and demos
- Implement and troubleshoot the contact center software solutions in a wide array of configurations and customer environments both remotely and onsite
- Articulate the value of software platform through presentations, demonstrations, and open discussions with customers
- Experience with call/contact center is required
- Software sell experience
- Extensive presentation experience and skills are critical (web based)
- Ability to deliver demos and presentations that close deals
- Interpersonal skills to work with a wide variety of people each day, build relationships and network
- Spanish is a plus
- BPO (Business process outsourcing)
- ITO (Information Technology outsourcing)
- SaaS (Software as a Service)
- Cloud based applications
- Candidates should possess a high level of professionalism, persistence, focus, and ability to execute while selling or serving out customers
- Associate degree in relevant program such as Marketing, Business or Communications; or two to four years call center supervisory experience and/or call center training experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Contact/Call Center Software
- Web demonstrations and application integration with other software
- IVR (interactive voice response)
- IP Telephony (basic networking knowledge assumed)
- Direct marketing experience preferred.
- Sales Team Management experience preferred