Leverage your obvious talents, upskill your career, and make good $$$ while doing it!
MATRIX has a contract-to-hire Full Life-Cycle Senior Technical Recruiter opportunity with a global Consulting Firm. This is a 100% Remote position. You will join a strategic team focused on finding top talent and will be responsible for driving all aspects of the recruiting process for technical positions, which includes collaborating with Human Resource Leaders, Hiring Managers, and Senior Leadership.
- Partner with hiring managers to create and review job requisitions, defining and validating key position requirements (i.e. education, experience, technical competencies, travel and/or relocation requirements)
- Use traditional and non-traditional resources to identify and attract quality candidates
- Source, Recruit, and Pre-screen candidates for a variety of skill sets
- Assess candidates to determine whether their capabilities match job requirements.
- Participate in interviews and integrate information gained about candidates with hiring manager to determine whether to extend a job offer.
- Determine job offer details; negotiate, prepare and extend new-hire offers.
- Communicate offers or rejections to candidates.
- Develop and provide weekly and monthly recruiting reports.
- Provide assistance and expertise on critical needs and coordinates national-level initiatives.
- Actively participates and contributes to process improvement strategies and projects within the Recruiting Team as well as the Human Resources Team
Is this a fit?
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred with 7+ years of related recruiting experience.
- Information Technology / Professional Services Recruiting experience required.
- LinkedIn sourcing experience required.
- Extremely perceptive person who is capable of relating to individuals at all levels while exhibiting the ability and flexibility to work in a highly matrixed organization.
- Flexibility and ability to multi-task and be successful in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Analytical, organized, problem solver who is driven by results.
- Proven ability to self-motivate and work independently and as part of a team.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively provide valuable and timely customer service to candidates, hiring managers and senior level management.
- Strong working knowledge of current federal/state regulations related to employment (i.e. EEOC, OFCCP, etc.).
- Familiarity with recruitment related US immigration policies and processes.
- General Human Resources knowledge and understanding of common recruiting metrics.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite.