Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Our client is a global, values-driven corporation that leads the communications, automotive, and media industries. Apply today to be on a team that disrupts industries and builds a better future for the next generation.
Position: Technical Recruiter
Location: Austin Texas 78759
Term: 6 Months
- Effectively recruits high caliber, quality technical candidates by partnering with hiring managers to understand their business strategies and talent needs.
- Drives and manages the interview and selection process.
- Achieves overall staffing needs of assigned client groups by filling open positions with qualified candidates within specified timeframe.
- Facilitates internal and external recruitment process, effectively interviewing and evaluating candidates utilizing consistent criteria and evaluative measures.
- Utilizes creative sourcing techniques including but not limited to internet mining, cold calling, community programs, alumni organizations, and referral programs.
- Develops recruitment strategies to meet the talent needs and unique requirements of open positions; determines how to effectively market jobs to ensure attraction of the highest quality talent pool.
- Ensures a diverse talent pool is sourced, assessed, and presented for open positions.
- Extends, negotiates, and closes job offers to internal and external candidates.
- Conducts formal, detailed intake sessions with hiring manager at beginning of search to ensure clarity in understanding and define recruiting process.
- Defines and executes a targeted search strategy for each open position, following the detailed process map, and assessing success as defined by the Recruiting Scorecard.
- Consults and provides guidance to hiring managers throughout the recruiting process.
- Coordinates and conducts candidate assessment/debrief sessions with hiring managers.
- Partners with Compensation, as appropriate, to ensure offers are compelling, competitive, and equitable.
- Builds and develops strong, competitive bench of external talent for all opportunities within assigned functional area.
- Develops and maintain strong external recruitment network.
- Establishes and maintains candidate database of pre-qualified candidates to meet current and anticipated staffing needs via comprehensive targeted research of internal company databases, associations, and discussions with professional networks as well as utilizing additional creative recruiting techniques
- Utilizes ATS system to maintain candidate information and accurate data for reporting purposes.
- Responsible for ensuring EEO and recruiting practices are consistently administered throughout the hiring process and documented in the appropriate manner.
- Serves as employment brand ambassador for both internal and external customers and seeks ways to proactively promote and leverage employment brand within and outside the organization.
- Supports college/university recruiting efforts by attended events as assigned.
- Provides mentoring support to other Recruiters on the team.
- Participates and/or leads special projects and initiatives to support Best in Class recruiting practices.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- HS Diploma or GED required.
- Five (5) years’ experience managing full life-cycle recruiting desk (technical positions).
- Three (3) years’ experience recruiting for technical roles.
- Experience recruiting in a professional, corporate environment.
- Knowledge and working experience with an ATS (eRecruit, Taleo, Brass Ring, etc.).
- Knowledge of current social media recruiting practices.
- Knowledge of recruiting compliance is required.
- Strong customer service focus as well as impeccable engagement, follow-through, and adaptability with internal customers.
- Experience managing sensitive and/or confidential information.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and organize workload in a constantly changing environment to meet daily, weekly and monthly deadlines.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Even better if you have:
- Understanding of HR compliance and regulation.
- BS/BA Degree.
- Experience mentoring other recruiters.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!