San Francisco, CA (Financial District)
Long Term Contract
- Work as a part of a growing, dynamic project team in order to integrate multiple technologies and processes.
- Understand roadmap and vision of business and technical teams and assist in mapping project requests as appropriate.
- Understand and have experience working in Agile/Scrum or iterative development environments.
- Effectively lead communication and documentation of business and technical information in line with agreed processes and procedures. Partner with Business Technology Partners in order to gain confidence and acceptance within the teams.
- Work hand-in-hand with existing Scrum Masters and help share and communicate information out to a broader audience.
- Act as trusted liaison and participate in defining solutions to solve complex, multi-disciplinary business problems with long-term implications.
- Recommend competitive solutions to improve business decision-making with a focus on the core systems and integrations, technology strategies, and standards.
- Draft, document and obtain sign off for all required PMO artifacts. Perform regular risk assessments and communicate results to project team. Work to remediate all issues and barriers to progress.
- Manage the project change control and release processes in accordance with PMO, enterprise, and department-level standards.
- Manage third party contributions to the project as appropriate.
- Significant (7+ years) working as a Technical Project Manager, preferably in financial institutions. Experience working in start-up environments is a plus.
- Experience working as a Scrum Master and clear understanding of agile concepts and principles. Able to show real life, working knowledge of agile project development.
- Demonstrable experience working with core financial lending platforms (LOS), including coordination of middleware services, Information Security, problem, incident and release management, and facilitating product handover to operations and support.
- Experience working on projects involving the deployment of public-facing digital applications.
- Solid understanding of data flow and movement, and coordination of point-to-point workflows.
- Experience holding technician/programmer/engineer-level roles within complex multi-platform environments.
- Demonstrable and significant evidence of holding various IT related roles that evidence progression through the IT career path.
- Show clear evidence of technical project management experience within a complex and changing/growing technology environment.
- Able to operate calmly in a high pressure environment, and work accurately with attention to detail.
- Able to prioritize and work on multiple tasks at any one time.
- Able to troubleshoot and solve problems in a highly customer-focused service environment.
- Able to work on multiple tasks at any one time while maintaining high quality standards.