Title: Technical Project Manager, Business Intelligence
Location: USA Remote - CO
Our client is looking for an experienced Technical Project Manager. This role will be responsible for leading the Analytics Studio Release schedule for business intelligence and manage dashboard projects to completion. You'll be facilitating project execution for dashboard projects across Sales, Marketing, and Finance. You will utilize your deep understanding of technical aspects of dashboard/bot/ad-hoc reporting implementation to help the business answer important strategic questions that guide our teams through priorities and decision-making. This includes from project kick-off to training and communication plan.
What you will be doing:
- Cultivate positive collaborations at all levels and partner with delivery teams.
- Understand the business case behind each effort and can clearly articulate the value to partners across the business.
- Coordinate release schedule and execution of Dashboard projects and create/utilize templates for project release including kick-off decks, design review templates, testing, and go/no go meetings.
- Collaborate with data engineers and leadership to define project plans and initiatives then bring them to life and full fruition with an eye for optimization and efficiency.
- Lead projects end-to-end including developing project plans, resource plan, scope, tracks dependencies and risks and develop mitigation plans and executes accordingly. Provide day-to-day coordination and quality assurance for projects and tasks, deliver on time against agreed-upon metrics.
- Communicate progress updates across team members, partners, and leadership.
- Lead and facilitate working sessions, demos, adoption & change management approaches, and training plans.
- Play Scrum Master on projects across a virtual team that delivers on one plan.
- Drive internal process improvements across multiple teams and functions.
What you should have:
- Experience running multi-functional initiatives, resource plans, tasks, and workflows in technical project management within a similar setting.
- Detailed oriented, and self-motivated, with strong analytical skills.
- Agile methodology or software development life cycle experience in Business Intelligence.
- Demonstrable ability to handle risks, dependencies, resources, and vendors.
- Prior track record playing the Scrum Master role: leading standups, sprint planning, retrospectives, etc.
- Good social skills, relationship-building, and experience thriving in a collaborative environment with diverse multi-functional teams.
- Organizational and coordination skills along with multitasking abilities to get things done well and quickly in a dynamic fast-growing company.
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience. PMP Certification would be a plus.