Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: Technical Project Manager
Location: Richmond, VA 23236
Term: 6 months
- Serves as the supervisor and technical lead on data architecture and data pipeline development projects designed to acquire and transform large volumes of multi-structured data, from multiple systems, into a format suitable for analysis by data science staff.
- Leading the successful design, construction, and operation of analytics-ready, big-data production capabilities; supervising assigned data architect and data engineer project staff.
- Working with data community partners, officials, senior managers, and data science staff to define data project deliverables.
- Establishing milestones and assigning and leading work responsibilities.
- Completing projects to specification, on schedule and within budget; and preparing reports and presentations on work products.
- This position also serves as Data Governance and Analytics technical IT leader in analyzing and determining data flow and structural requirements for large data sets and related software applications.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 7+ years of experience and demonstrated ability to organize and execute big-data development projects that produce analytics-ready data that is responsive requirements.
- 7+ years of experience monitoring project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
- 7+ years of extensive leadership experience and strong teaming abilities.
- Minimum seven years management experience in the IT field, including development work and interactions with customers.
Even better if you have:
- PMP certification.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!