Type: Contract - 3-6 months
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Our client, an IT Services company, is seeking a Technical Project Coordinator.
The Technical Project Coordinator will work with the Client Delivery team. The Client Delivery team is responsible for onboarding new customers that will be using their hosted SaaS products and the Technical Project Coordinator will coordinate the onboarding functions between the external customers and internal delivery / operations teams. The Technical Project Coordinator will be following a defined system onboarding process and must also have a strong technical aptitude around infrastructure technology to gather technical requirements and specifications from the external customers to facilitate system onboarding.
- Knowledge and understanding of VPN connections
- Knowledge of IP addresses – how to locate and get them
- Knowledge of data transfer
- Experience working with external vendors – coordinating and managing activities
- Experience working with ticketing systems
- This position is very customer facing, so candidates must have strong communication skills and be comfortable working with executive stake holders.