Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Position: Technical Program Manager - Cloud
Location: Phoenix or Chandler Arizona, Charlotte, NC, San Francisco Bay Area
Term: 24 months
Individual will be responsible for the successful delivery of a critical strategic cross functional effort to modernize and migrate Directly manage 10+ workstreams, understanding dependencies, gaps, budget, provide communications, transition management, transparency/visibility, metrics.
Partner with external programs across technology to develop roadmap for the successful delivery.
Will need to provide weekly updated to Tech Executives and Group CIO on status, blockers, risk, and clear metrics on the health of the initiative.
- Experience working cross-functionally with tech teams
- Experience in building strategic processes at a global level
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to influence across the organization
- Depth in program management skills including all aspects of planning, cross-group collaboration, resource orchestration, communications, analytical capabilities and attention to detail
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, innovation, and the ability to motivate, inspire, and lead cross group/functional teams with a high degree of independence and success
- Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through with exceptional verbal and written communication
- Organize, present, and document technical and program reviews/status/learnings to senior management to communicate readiness and execution
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 7+ years of technology Program/Project experience large enterprise
- 5+ yrs Technology 'Program' Management
- Multiple, simultaneous, complex project workstreams experience
- Data Technology DTI to cloud migration experience
- Large global enterprise
Other Potential Day-to-Day Responsibilities:
- Manages and support the delivery of high profile technology products and services.
- Acts as the single point of contact for the client and the appropriate technical groups from solution planning to sizing/estimating to fulfillment. Influences technology selection by gathering and reviewing customer information, working with technology teams to determine if custom solution is necessary, and recommend best option to the customer.
- Provides guidance on leveraging new technology.
- Requests sizing estimates and reviews for reasonableness.
- Ensures service quality and cost-effectiveness of solutions.
- Monitors high profile projects to ensure requests are met on time and within sizing, keeping all parties informed of impacts and changes.
- Maintains regular contact with senior management within Technology and the supported business unit.
- Conducts research and analysis of competitive market environment for innovative business products and services, regulatory/compliance issues, and implications of new implementations. Leads implementation of complex projects/initiatives impacting one or more lines of business.
- Understands and ensures compliance and risk management requirements for supported area are met and works with other stakeholders to implement key risk initiatives.
- Primary interface with Financial Industry Leaders for 2-4 business lines.
- Supports interfaces with Technology Industry Leaders, Analysts and Regulators.