Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Technical Program Manager
Location: Phoenix or Chandler, Arizona, Charlotte, NC, San Francisco Bay Area
(onsite once company returns to offices)
Term: 24 months
Technical Program Manager; Individual will be responsible for the successful delivery of a critical strategic cross functional effort to modernize and migrate DTI to the cloud.
Technical Program Manager (aka Technical Business Services Principal Associate) will be responsible for the successful delivery of a critical strategic cross functional effort to modernize and migrate DTI to the cloud. They will need to directly manage 10+ workstreams, understanding dependencies, gaps, budget, provide communications, transition management, transparency/visibility, metrics. Partner with external programs across technology to develop roadmap for the successful delivery. Will need to provide weekly updated to Tech Executives and Group CIO on status, blockers, risk, and clear metrics on the health of the initiative.
- Experience working cross-functionally with tech teams
- Experience in building strategic processes at a global level
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to influence across the organization
- Depth in program management skills including all aspects of planning, cross-group collaboration, resource orchestration, communications, analytical capabilities and attention to detail
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, innovation, and the ability to motivate, inspire, and lead cross group/functional teams with a high degree of independence and success
- Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through with exceptional verbal and written communication
- Organize, present, and document technical and program reviews/status/learnings to senior management to communicate readiness and execution
- They don’t need to have Data Transfer Infrastructure. Previous cloud project experience is nice to have more important they have track record of delivering highly visible large cross functional programs.