- Requirements Elicitation: Develop a clear understanding of Regulatory Project Business and Functional Requirements and explain overall requirements to various Applications Owners and engaged in cross review of functional requirements. Acting as a “translator” between the Business, Operations, Change, Legal, Finance, ICRM, Technology Teams.
- Solution Design: End to end accountability for determining solutions for regulatory projects. Ensure System designs and solutions are as per company policies, and procedures and guideline.
- Project Management: Orchestrate and drive the successful & timely completion of projects to achieve the business goals, including the identification and resolution of risks and issues which impact project delivery.
- Understand all areas of project management - scope, cost, time.
- Documentation: Develop all documents in Waterfall SDLC like Project Plan, BRD, FRD, Test Plan, Test Results, UAT Approvals, and Lessons Learned per company standards.
- Develop program governance decks, program/project charter, program milestones, RAID log.
- Requirement Traceability: Ensure traceability from business requirements to production deployment.
- UAT Support: Assist with integration and acceptance testing.
- Provide support during and post implementation.
- Stakeholder Engagement: Working with stakeholders at all levels as defined by the individual project.
- 10+ years of business analysis experience.
- 5 years of experience in successfully managing complex projects through the full project lifecycle, from conception through rollout and ongoing support.
- Experience driving large complex regulatory technology projects.
- Experience in typical private banking products such as Loans, Deposits, Mortgages, Fund Transfers, Client Reporting, Tax, Capital Markets, trust will be an added value.
- Experience in project management applying a structured approach (methodology) to successful management, tracking, planning, monitoring, and reporting of projects spanning broad geographies and organizations.
- Experience in project management tools – MS Project, JIRA, Confluence, SharePoint, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint.
- Prefer PM/BA Certifications like CBAP, PMI PBA, PMI PMP, PMI ACP, PMI PgMP.
About our client
Our client stands as one of the world’s most global banks, a world-famous, trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.