Our Client in the Lewisville, TX area is seeking Technical Program Managers for direct hire opportunities!
This is a technology driven organization, aggressively transforming its core technology and business processes. They are seeking experienced IT professionals to lead multiple work streams within their transformation program. As a technical program lead, you will help develop the roadmap and implement the projects to upgrade and migrate core enterprise applications to cloud solutions, evaluate and modernize field technology, leverage data and artificial intelligence for business process automation and decision making, and integrate enterprise resource planning systems across multiple business channels.
What you will do in this role:
- Lead technical design and architecture discussions across cross-functional teams (Internal business teams, internal and external information technology teams, and technology vendors)
- Oversee requirements of software (design, architecture, and testing) and hardware (system design, hardware selection, etc.) assets.
- Decipher technical needs of other departments within the organization.
- Program / Project Vendor Management.
- Manage through Agile methodologies.
- Manage Program / Project budgets.
- How you will do it:
- Act as a communications liaison between technical and non-technical colleagues.
- Develop and maintain productive internal relationships.
- Facilitate cross-collaboration and understanding between IT and other departments.
- Create technology roadmaps and develop project strategies (approaches and project plans).
- Generate targeted reports for different internal and/or external audiences.
- Stay current on the latest news, information, and trends related to technology and our industry.
- Business Responsibilities:
- Influence others across the company to remain focused on desired outcomes without direct authority.
- Organize and track work streams, clarify project scopes, proactively manage risks, manage project escalations, ruthlessly prioritize tasks, and problem-solve
- Meet specific business objectives.
- Support product roadmap-planning process.
- Develop strategies and implement tactics to follow through on those strategies.
- Solve complex business problems within allocated time and budget.
- Additional activities include but not limited to establishing best practices, addressing employee concerns, hiring, training and dismissal of employees, as well as communicating with account management and cross functional teams to ensure timely delivery of customer requests.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, with strong organizational and flexibility skills in a team-oriented environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, professional presentation, organizational skills, and a proactive customer service approach.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required.
- 5+ years project management experience.
- Experience in retail or inventory management preferred.
- Experience with SDLC (Planning, Analysis, Design, Implementation, Maintenance).
- Experience with Agile (SCRUM, Kanban, etc.) and Waterfall software development methodologies.
- Proficient at using tools like MS Office and tools including: Project, Visio, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint