Our Client, an Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Company, Deloitte Fast 500, and Consulting Magazine Fastest Growing Company winner, is seeking a Program Manager for a 100% remote direct hire opportunity!
Join an organization who has a positive and supportive culture that encourages you do your best every day. The company celebrates and encourages growth. The company offers opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, their professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
- Formulate, organize and monitor inter-connected projects
- Decide on suitable strategies and objectives for various projects
- Coordinate cross-project activities with key stakeholders from various teams
- Develop and control deadlines, budgets and activities
- Apply change, risk and resource management
- Assume responsibility for the program’s people and vendors
- Assess program performance and aim to maximize ROI
- Resolve project scope, quality and deadline issues
- Prepare reports for program directors
- 6-8 years of hands-on experience as a Program Manager
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent knowledge of modern program/project management tools
- Experience working with waterfall and agile methodologies
- Experience leading digital marketing projects and understanding of marketing metrics
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills
- PMP Certification
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- BSc/BA diploma in management or a relevant field; MSc/MA is a plus
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.