Title: Technical Program Manager
Location: San Francisco, CA
Highly visible opportunity for a Technical Program Manager to lead the execution of Cloud based Infrastructure implementation for the Treasury Management Software. The TPM will interact with our 3rd-party vendor Kyriba, Director of Treasury, business users, and Enterprise Applications Team to understand requirements, evaluate solutions, scrub and convert existing data, resolve discrepancies, communicate system status, lead training, and document system changes. In conjunction with our vendor, this role will be responsible for creating the project timeline and setting deadlines, along with ensuring the project plan is followed accordingly. This individual will be responsible for schedules, resources, and deliverables. This person tracks the project status, identifies and mitigates risk, and resolves issues as they arise while utilizing the organization’s project management processes and tools. This role will also be responsible for the implementation of various Kyriba Treasury Workstation modules & add-ons (extensions) necessary to support users’ needs:
- Core Data
- Cash & Liquidity Management
- Cash Forecasting
- Advanced Forecasting
- Bank Account Management
- Bank Fee Analysis
- Cash Accounting
- General Ledger Reconciliation
- Payments and Payment Factory
- Bank Connectivity
- Internal Customer Interfaces (GL reconciliation import from NetSuite to Kyriba (Automated), Cash accounting export from Kyriba to NetSuite (Automated), Payment Factory import from NetSuite to Kyriba (Automated))
- NetSuite Bridge
- Bank Statement Forwarding
- Enterprise SSO (Single Sign On)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the project with top-down oversight throughout the entire execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline.
- Develop comprehensive and iterative project plans and coordinate various managers and technical personnel during all project phases, from initial development through implementation.
- Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements.
- Analyze technical merits, risk and economics of project plans and provide actionable feedback relating to cost benefit and return-on-investment standards.
- Meet “Definition of Done” surrounding each requirement
- Oversee acquisition of resources and materials as needed before and during projects by talking with internal stakeholders, team members, managers, and vendors. Anticipate details of future requirements by communicating directly with stakeholders and staying informed of relevant trends and industry news.
Experience Preferred Bachelor’s degree or a related field/relevant experience 10+ years of experience with specific project management tools (Jira, Confluence) 8+ years of experience in Project management Hands-on experience in implementing Kyriba Treasury Management System Experience with Agile, Scrum, and sprinting methods Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, supervisors, department heads, vendors, and others Incredibly organized and self-managed Presentation ability Outstanding written and verbal communication skills Preferred Experience working in advanced engineering teams (DevOps, SRE, etc.)