We are seeking a Product Owner / Business Analyst who will be responsible for documenting process flow and requirements for our healthcare insurance claims adjudication application. In this role, you will be working with key architects, engineers and business partners to ensure that business, quality and functional goals are met with each release.
Specifically, we are looking for someone that has the following skills and experience:
- 6-8 years of experience in business analysis.
- 2-4 years of experience as a product owner or technical product owner.
- 2-3 years of hands on experience Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) or Scrum Agile development.
- Experience with requirements gathering, prototyping, systems modeling, decision trees, data flow and user interface design
- Expert use of analysis, documentation and presentation tools, such as Lucid Chart / Visio, JIRA, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.,
- Knowledge of SQL, RDBMS, APIs
- Very strong written skills showing the ability to convey functional details accurately in a well-structured and precise manner that describe end user problems and solutions
- Proven problem-solving skills, is logical and analytical
- Experience with systems modeling, user interface design, and prototyping, decision trees, data flow and user interface designs.
- Ability to learn healthcare domain quickly (prior healthcare experience desired)
In this role, you will conduct interviews and requirement workshops to elicit an understanding of business needs. You will work with key stakeholders and the development team to drive to a solution that meets the program level objectives and vision. You will define acceptance criteria for user stories, identify MVP features and support the development teams in building working software. You will also develop use cases, prioritize stories, epics, etc. to ensure development work is focused on those with maximum value.
Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment is obviously required as well as experience with SAFe. Prior experience in the healthcare domain would be a big advantage.
This would be a 6 month contract to start but it is likely to go longer and could go contract to hire. This role is 100% remote so you can work from home (even after Covid ends) and we would prefer that you live in the EST time zone.
If this is a good match for your background and interest, please apply so we can discuss this in more detail with you.