Our client is looking for a Project Manager, Merger and Acquisitions (M&A) Integrations to work on M&A integration projects, including operational due diligence, integration planning, and execution. This role will be in Irving, Texas for a 6-12 month contract with a possibility of conversion.
This individual will provide coordination & support to the IT and Business stakeholders and leads to ensure the M&A integration projects are completed, on-time and within budget. The successful candidate has strong project management experience in managing multiple, full-life cycle projects including managing resources and budgets, managing teams through the business and technical requirements, process and system design, configuration, testing, training, and defining support procedures.
Understands business needs and leads delivery across diverse stakeholder groups within businesses and functions to understand existing conditions, requirements, and constraints, and to plan, design, and implement solutions.
Manages and coordinates across multiple technology groups as well as the system implementation partners to develop project strategies and plans.
Establishes well-defined, measurable goals for self and projects and holds others accountable without direct authority.
Executes to the strategy/plan, anticipating problems and managing program risks and issues with escalation as appropriate. Ensures Business, Functional and Technical Requirements are documented and maintained throughout the project lifecycle.
Strong analytical, problem-solving, writing and communication skills, with ability to present on a variety of functional or technical topics.
Familiar with common project management tools and process enablers for scheduling, requirements, change, and test management.
Education & Experience:
- BS Degree and 8 years of experience or equivalent.
Required Skills and Education:
- Merger and Acquisitions M&A project management experience.
- Skilled communicator who influences senior leadership and key stakeholders and is comfortable presenting on a wide variety of functional and technical topics to a broad audience
- Experience leading multiple application integrations including experience managing people, processes, and technologies throughout project full-life cycles.
- Experience in managing application delivery teams with agile and/or agile processes, and/or PMBOK processes.
- Experience with engaging stakeholders to capture and prioritize business needs.
- Experience facilitating complex project plans proactively.
- Strong project leadership skills.
- Strong oral and written communications with excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Great attention to detail, and follow through on tasks.
Preferred Skills and Education:
- Master's Degree preferred.
- Project Management certification preferred.
- More than 10+ years of relevant work experience.
- Mergers and Acquisition integration project experience preferred.
- Divestiture experience is a plus.