- Perform Architectural reviews and Code-reviews
- Ensure focus on excellent user experience and system performance
- Contribute towards technical business analysis to enrich the requirements produced by business and product owners
- Design, build, deploy and maintain software applications for Internal Audit functions in close collaboration with our business/customer stakeholders
- Manage scope, timelines and prioritization of Technology projects, working closely with business stakeholders and product owners
- Writing and developing code; conducting unit testing; communicating status and issues to team members and stakeholders;
- 10+ years of enterprise application development experience with strong core Java/J2EE server-side hands on development experience including JPA
- Prior experience building internet scale web service/API platforms from the ground up. Strong understanding of OOP & SOA principles, Enterprise design patterns and industry best practices. Strong understanding of domain driven design, Microservices patterns and architecture. Experience with Spring Boot Web Services on cloud platforms.
- Strong understanding of Java concurrency, concurrency patterns, experience building thread safe code.
- Experience with building messaging, event-driven architectures. Experience with high volume, mission critical applications using Apache Kafka,
- Excellent knowledge of Java technologies including core Java, Spring (Sprint Boot) and application containers.
- Experience with JDBC/JPA frameworks like Spring and Hibernate
- Knowledge on cloud-based application architectures, micro services, and distributed systems
- Service development experience including REST/SOAP web services.
- Familiarity with JS frameworks/libraries (e.g. ReactJS, Angular, NodeJS), Java script, HTML 5, CSS etc.
- Automated testing experience, TDD & BDD preferred.
- Knowledge of build tools like Maven, source control like Git/Bitbucket with CI/CD.
- Database skills including SQL, relational data design, stored procedures and database performance tuning
Good to have:
- Experience working with Agile, CI/CD
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to connect with people and to quickly build trust with others
- Using the Logging tools like Grafana, New relic
- Cloud Computing & using PaaS Services, preferably Azure.
Qualifications: A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science is required, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience (10+ years).