Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Lead Java Developer
Location: Charlotte, NC 28262
- The Foreign Exchange Technology within CCIB (Commercial, Corporate and Investment Banking) Technology builds and maintains multiple applications and services that customers, Traders Internal Sales users for Foreign Exchange payments.
- This position is part of a team cross functional Agile team that design, develop, test and support these complex applications.
- As part of this team, you will act as a key Senior Engineer to design, develop and test utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology, tools and existing designs.
- Analyze highly complex business requirements, design and write technical specifications to build complex computer platforms and applications.
- Provide help to less experienced engineers and develop highly efficient and quality code according to our client's coding standard.
- Assure quality, security and compliance requirements are met and contribute to creation of or updates to and testing of the business continuation plan.
- 10+ years of software engineering experience
- 7+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: securities, quants, artificial intelligence, or machine learning
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- 10+ years of application development experience
- 3+ years of Agile experience
- 7+ years of Java experience
- 7+ years of JMS (Java Message Service) experience
- 5+ years of Multi-Threading Experience
- 5+ years of database experience with 2 or more of the following platforms: Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, MongoDB
- 3+ years of Spring framework experience such as Spring Boot
- 1+ year of Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) experience
- 2 + years of experience in one or a combination of the following Enterprise Pipeline Tools: uDeploy (Urbancode Deploy), TFS (Team Foundation Server) GIT, Sonar, Fortify, Blackduck
- 5+ years of experience with UI (User Interface) Development in one or a combination of the following: Angular, React JS, WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation), MVVM (Model-View-View Model)
- 7+ years of trading systems development or implementation experience
- 7+ years of experience working with derivatives and securities products in any of the following areas: technology, finance, regulatory reporting, risk, middle office or operations
- A Masters degree or higher in computer science or finance
- A professional certification in technology
- Basic knowledge of industry regulations related to building technological solutions
- Knowledge and understanding of application and web security
- Knowledge and understanding of API programming with Perl, XML, REST or JSON
- Knowledge and understanding of Selenium software testing framework
- Experience with financial services businesses in a regulated environment
- Ability to work in agile team with minimum supervision.
- Thorough understanding of unit test framework like Junit, Mockito and ability to adopt TDD.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all level of management
- Ability to successful deliver solution in highly collaborative and matrix organization