Long term contract Opportunity!
Position: Technical Editor
Term: 6 Weeks Contract
- Review and edit slides and audio for multiple Company's Training courses
- Identify common errors for potential scripting and
- collaborate with the curriculum team to resolve
- Use GitHub and edit in asciidoc files
- Update documentation for improved process steps and
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Editing with an attention to detail
- Ability to troubleshoot issues
- Technical understanding
- Preferred to be familiar with GitHub and Jenkins
If this sounds like the perfect fit, Apply Today!
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA) by emailing MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.