Good money, fun job. Our client is a huge company that provides end-to-end managed services, technology and consulting to enable the digital workplace businesses. Join their team to be part of delivering individualized experiences to a diverse range of clients in a collaborative and productive workplace environment. Like i said, fun.
Position: CAD Drafter
Location: Eden Prairie Minnesota 55439
Hourly Rate: $ 33 /hr.
Term: 7 months Contract
- Revit CAD experience to coordinate computer-aided design for existing and new Low Voltage infrastructure
- Design projects throughout the life of the project, under moderate supervision with some latitude for independent judgement.
- Utilize established design/drafting standards and design processes to create prints, cut sheets
- and process change orders in a timely manner for different projects.
- Utilize and maintain spreadsheets to track project information.
- Coordinate Revit library management and Revit template maintenance for multiple projects.
- May spend a portion of time coordinating and leading project assignments of junior CAD Drafters
- Engage in low voltage design development process with the CAD and engineering team.
- Attend project meetings and communicate with client’s engineering, project management staff and CompuCom installations teams to resolve conflicts using drawings.
- Travel, on a limited basis, client office and project sites.
- Other duties and administrative tasks as assigned
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Revit Experience, Project Coordination experience.
- Looking for 5-7 years of drafter experience.
- Associate Degree or Technical Certification
If this looks like a perfect fit, apply today!